Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hubby Tag!


Where did you meet? My niece Mallary and his cousin Tim set us up on a blind date.
How long until you got married? 9 Months, almost to the day.
How long have you been married? 3 years and 8 months yesterday!
Your favorite quality of his? His buff muscles!! I know, you're thinking Jerrmey doesn't have muscles. But since I have made him slave away in the oilfield he gained a couple. He used to be a skinny little bugger. He doesn't flex them very often, not even for me. : (
Does he have a nickname for you? Momma
His favorite food? Steak and Potatoes.
What is his favorite sport to watch? This will be a shocker to all of you but. . . Hunting!
When was your first kiss? I hate to say it, but, um. . . our first date ; )
What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Well, we really shouldn't talk about it on the internet, but yeah. ; ) No, just kidding!! We just like to hang out and play with our baby!
Do you have any kids? Just one perfect one, that's all!
Does he have a hidden talent? Hmm, really not sure, I will make it my mission to find out.
How old is he? Only 25, he's a young buck!! ; ) That would make him so happy to hear that!
Who said I love you first? That was definitely him, it really freaked me out because it was only like our third date!
What do you most admire about him? He is a really hard worker. He does so much for me and Dylyn and also is a great help to other people. This is also one of the things that I like least about him because it feels like he's never home.
What is his favorite type of music? Country, and a little bit older rock music. But I must say that his favorite song is Low by Flo Rida!! What a goober!
I tag Mallary, Daisy, Jazzy, Savannah, Diana and Erinn

1 comment:

Prestwich lovebirds said...

Oh tara now i dont feel so bad i kissed my hubby on our first date.:) wow us cousins sure do think a like dont we. :)