
This last week on Tuesday I decided that I would start potty training
Dylyn. It probably was a bad week to start since we were going to Provo that weekend. The first three days we stayed home, and on the fourth we went to Provo. I have been very surprised that she has done so well. The average time between potty while we were shopping was 3 hours!! Most days we only have one accident if any at all. She has been dry almost every night except for the first night!! She wakes up in the night if she needs to go, and if she has an accident in the night it isn't until early morning. I am so proud of her and there was no way I thought she would do this well. I am really excited, but still a little nervous that she will go the other way. So for right now we are crossing our fingers that she will continue to do well.
3 comments:
YAY Dylan!! How old is she? I waited until Carson was here to potty train Abby. The week after he was born I tackled that along with cloth diapers! Yeah, I'm nuts! I'm really glad she is doing so well. Isn't it so nice not to have to worrie about the diapers?!
Sorry, I spelled Dylyn's name wrong! :)
Wow!!!! Potty training that is great! We have not even thought about it with Connor. She is doing great it sounds like! Oh...and I'm the worst friend ever. Happy Be-lated birthday!
You deserve a great vacuum. You lucky girl you!
Post a Comment