It's a 9 piece set that includes: Quilt, Bumper, Skirt, Pillow, Toy Bag, Diaper Stacker, Sheet, and 2 Window Valances. It was a super awesome deal so I had to get it! Obviously it's not yet set up for the baby yet because Dylyn is still sleeping in it, but as soon as we get Dylyn her bed we will set it up.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Crib Bedding
It's a 9 piece set that includes: Quilt, Bumper, Skirt, Pillow, Toy Bag, Diaper Stacker, Sheet, and 2 Window Valances. It was a super awesome deal so I had to get it! Obviously it's not yet set up for the baby yet because Dylyn is still sleeping in it, but as soon as we get Dylyn her bed we will set it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
So cute! I'm so very excited for you! I can't wait until Jerremy Jr is here... or Guss Guss! aha Merralee told me the story...
Max is going to look so cute in that bed. If not Max can we name him Dax or Daxton?
SO cute!!! I love brown and blue together!
That could not be any CUTER! So fun! When it gets warmer we are going to walk right over there and see you!
Post a Comment