
Dylyn 1 Year
My baby is 2!! I can't believe it has been 2 years since Dylyn was born. She has changed so much in 2 years. It amazes me how fast they grow both physically and mentally. This is just a video I found the other day on my computer that I loved and it made me cry. . . So Cute!
*Pause my playlist at the bottom.
*Sorry it is sideways, I don't know how to fix it.
*Also, please ignore my mom voice.









3 comments:
She is so pretty in her 2 year picture!
And wow, only 55 more days of pregnancy.
Cute Cute Cute!!! Time goes by so much faster when you are the mom.
Tara She is so cute! It is so exciting that you are going to have a little boy. good luck and I can't wait to see his pics.
Post a Comment