. . . Here He Comes!!!
here we are waiting for him to come,
and 30 minutes later. . .
and 30 minutes later. . .
We ended up doing the c section on Wed. July 1st. We had to be there at 6 that morning and he was born at 7:48 am. My Mom, Dad, and sister Gina got to watch the whole thing, well almost, my dad said that the room needed some fresh air so he stepped out. It was a good thing that we decided on the c section because when he came out the cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times (or so I hear). The recovery is quite a bit different from a normal delivery but is slowly coming along. He was definitely worth all of it. When he was born he could've been Dylyn's twin when she was born, but he is getting his own look. He is such a good baby and we are so happy he is here









5 comments:
He's so cute Tara! I can't wait to come see him! He has more hair then Dylyn did!
Congrats...he is sooo cute. You look great for just having a baby, but you were like that with Dylyn too.
Congrats. I am glad everything went good. He is very cute.
good luck and I bless you with a speedy recovery.
Tara! Congrats, he is so cute and sweet. Can't wait to see more pics of the little guy.
Yay!! Congratulations! He is SO cute! What a cute mommy he has!
Post a Comment