Sunday, January 10, 2010

{6 Months}


This is the closest picture I have of Daxton @ 6 months and he's asleep so I don't want to wake him up to take a new one. This is Coy and Ashley's new puppy that is younger than Daxton and is twice his size. His name is Koda and I am going to dognap him one day ; )

Daxton at his 6 month appt. was 16 lbs 11 1/2 oz and I don't remember how long. He's growing so fast. Since Christmas he has decided that he can do push ups and get on his knees and rock sometimes. It will only be a couple of months and I will have a mover on my hands. He is such a happy baby and did fabulous at church for me today. He just started taking a pacifier for me a few weeks ago which is heaven. He was almost sleeping through the night again until he had to get shots last Monday. He had to have his normal booster shots, the flu shot, and the H1N1. He was not a happy camper and since then has decided he needs to wake up 3 times a night to eat (before I would just rock him but now he screams!) So if anyone has any advice on that I am all ears!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm all ears for anything to get Kaylynn to sleep thru the night too! It's awful, I'm up ALOT. Dr told me to just let them cry and to put ear plugs in everyone elses ears! YUCK! Kaylynn was 16 lbs this month! 2 months older and weights less! LOL! So great though!