Remember this little guy. . .
Well, now he's this little guy!!
Our little Dax Man turned 1 on the 1st of this month!
He weighs- 19 lbs 5 1/2 oz (10%)
Height- 28 1/4 inches tall(10%)
Head- 46 3/4 inches (75%)
He also started walking in the past week and has done very well. He says whatsat?, bompa (grandpa), light, mama (his fav. word ;), and dada. He has grown so fast! He is such a fun little boy and we just love him to pieces! He rarely has an unhappy moment (that is if you don't count the times that he whines to get up when I'm on the phone) He switched to a cup easily, which I am SUPER happy about! No Nursing!! And he started sleeping through the night when he stopped nursing, YAY!! Love you Dax Man!
*You may think that he is small (Gina), but the doctor said he is following his curve perfectly!!
*You may think that he is small (Gina), but the doctor said he is following his curve perfectly!!









1 comment:
He is so freakin cute. I love that baby.
Post a Comment