Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Little Princess

This morning was the Altamont Longhorn Days Baby Show. Dylyn and Treycin were entered in the 13-18 month division. They both took second!! We of course know that they are the cutest babies ever. This is a video of Dylyn before I left for Altamont. She is so freakin' cute!!!

These are some pictures of Dylyn and Treycin before they were judged and a couple after. My camera stopped working after Dylyn was done so I didn't get much of Trecyin. :( They're still cute and the only winners I know.

Altamont Longhorn Days is the best. They have activities all week long. Friday night is the Rodeo, and then Saturday there is Breakfast, a Parade, a Little Kids Rodeo, BBQ, Auction, Concert and Fireworks. It's so much fun and a big tradition around these parts. This year I even talked my sister into coming.

No comments: