
Dylyn had her 15 month Well Check on Tuesday. Everything was great with her. She weighed 24 lbs. and 13 oz. She's a pretty beefy baby, but so was her Daddy! ;) Dylyn is doing fine developmentally. She did have to get 2 shots though, my least favorite part of the appointment. She did really well with them, we even went to Kaycee's volleyball game and she did great. The next morning she woke up at 6 with a pretty good fever over 100. I hate it when they get fevers. It continued all day, and into the night. She even spiked to 103.4, yikes!! Pretty much neither of us got much sleep. While I was awake with her though, I realized that I liked our time together then. We spend every second together anyway, but it was a little different when she depends on you so much, and needs you to hold her to sleep. I felt so bad for her. Of course every little temperature is worse when it's your baby, so technically it wasn't that serious. Good news today, her fever is gone and she slept from 9 this morning until 2 this afternoon. YAY!! I just wanted to let my mom know that I am so thankful for her and all of the sleepless nights that she spent with me. It's a little easier to understand now. So I Love You Mom, and hope that I can be as good of a mother as you have been to me. I am so grateful to be a mom. It is the best job in the world!!









1 comment:
That's so sweet. Kids always give you a new perspective on life.
Post a Comment