Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Love Life Tag!

WHAT IS HIS NAME: Jerrmey Michael Evans
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: 3 years and 5 months
HOW LONG DID WE DATE: We dated for 9 ½ months.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: He did! Freaked me out too!
HOW OLD IS HE: 25
WHO IS TALLER: He is by 5 inches.
WHO EATS MORE: I hope that it’s him. :( I guess it depends on the day.
WHO SINGS BETTER: umm, really neither of us sing very well.
WHO'S SMARTER: He’s pretty good at math, the rest we’re probably the same.
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: He makes the money, I pay the bills!
WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: I think we all know who that is, Jerrmey.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: If you look at it from the foot of the bed, I do.
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: He does.
WHO COOKS DINNER: I do! . . . sometimes.
WHO DRIVES: Definitely Jerrmey, but he scares me.
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: Jerrmey, definitely Jerrmey.
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: haha, It was me. I kissed HIM!
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: He did, we went to Shrek 2 at the Drive-In
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: Me
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Probably him.
I tag Mallary and Gina!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love Life Tag!

WHAT IS HIS NAME: Mr. Goodbar
HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: seems like forever.
WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: Me, for sure.
HOW OLD IS HE: 83 (he was born in 1925)
WHO IS TALLER: Me
WHO EATS MORE: Me, because he only eats peanuts.
WHO SINGS BETTER: Me
WHO'S SMARTER: Definately me
WHO PAYS THE BILLS: Me, he doesn't contribute at all.
WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: Mine, if he got hot under the collar he would melt.
WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Me
WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Me
WHO COOKS DINNER: Me, he does dessert
WHO DRIVES: Me, because he doesn't have any arms
WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: Me
WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: We met in the middle.
WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: Him, he called to me from the the store shelf.
WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: I think him, it's the Hershey family so it is hard to count.
WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Me, he doesn't wear clothes