
My stoner-looking children,
They will thank me for this later.



She was taking my picture

Just some goofy ones, they definitely show her personality


I can't believe how much Dylyn is learning right now, she surprises me everyday with stuff that she just knows. She has been pretty good since Daxton was born. The only thing that has changed is her 2 year old fits have increased in number and intensity. But she loves her baby brother. She is fun though, and is most of the time a sweet little girl. The other day she made me lay on her bed with her blanket and milk while she sang 'Child' (I am a Child of God, I sing it to her every night) to put me to sleep. Love You Dylyn!
2 comments:
She is so grown up! I can't believe it... I'm sorry I wasn't able to make it to the blessing, Merr said it was very good! Love all the picturs!
Dylyn is so cute! We miss her. Riley got to talk to her on the phone when she was at mom and dad's Saturday. They both loved it I'm sure! I had to laugh at "your stoner children" LOL! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment