Tara, Gina, Merralee
First of all I would like to say sorry to Gina. I know that we never wanted to see this picture of you looking like an invalid again, but it was all I had of Merralee. So today my sister Merralee is going in for Gastric Bypass surgery. I am so excited for her and a little nervous. It has been our goal together to become skinny bittys!! And since I have years of child bearing ahead of me I have given up on me being the first one. Which is totally okay because Merralee deserves it and I am so happy for her. So as I type right now she is probably being prepped for surgery. I am so sad that I am not there. When I left her house yesterday I almost cried because I wanted to be there so bad. But I know that everything will go extremely well and in just a few short months she will be the first Skinny Bitty out of my sisters!! Good Luck and we LOVE you!! I will be waiting to hear how everything went!!
For more of Merralee's story and to see the Incredible Shrinking Woman go to:
http://soontobeminime.blogspot.com









1 comment:
TAG! See my blog for details.
Post a Comment