Thursday, October 30, 2008
Sorry About All The Blogging!!
Sorry that today I posted such a wealth of information! I've been trying to slowly wean myself from the computer, and I figured the best way to do this was to go cold turkey almost. I really didn't think that I had anything to blog about until I put my pics on the computer today. So now you know what we've been up to for the past little while. An update on our life: Dylyn is now 26 lbs and 12 oz, probably 27 lbs now. She has just cut her 11th tooth through! So it has only taken her 6 months to get the teeth that she has, WOW! She is talking up a storm, and knows how to say potty and even where it is and what you do with it!! There may be hope! I have not been blogging obviously, and playing on Facebook! I also started aerobics classes a couple of weeks ago and they are kickin my butt. . . If I go to them! ; ) I've been trying to do Christmas shopping since the end of August, which is good, I'm halfway done! For those of you who are wondering, I'm STILL not pregnant, AGAIN. Hopefully soon! Jerrmey has just been working away, a little bit. . . I guess taking vacation from you job doesn't count as working. He's had almost the whole month of October off. He didn't get his bull elk or cow elk this year. And we are still waiting to see if he gets his deer. The deer I really do hope that he gets, I just don't want to have to mount another one!! And yes, after this next week of work for Jerrmey, I'm hoping I can kick him into gear and helping me finish the back bedroom!! So that's what's been going on in a nutshell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment