My wonderful husband Jerrmey painted the base coats on my pumpkins!! Thank you! Jerrmey hates the polka dots, but Dylyn and I love them. I know I'm kind of boring with the brown and tan but I like them. Thank you Leandra for painting your pumpkins so that I would have an idea for mine!!
LOVE your Pumkins!!!! I think my boys would just love those for next year!!! Dylyns costume is adorable. she is adorable. I need to wean myself off the computer also. But I love checking everyones blog. happy halloween
We became a family on March 18, 2005. Our little girl Dylyn was born May 15, 2007 and is in the terrible twos stage FULL SWING!! Our baby boy Daxton was born on July 1, 2009 and is such a sweet baby. Life is crazy right now, but we are loving every minute of it!
2 comments:
LOVE your Pumkins!!!! I think my boys would just love those for next year!!! Dylyns costume is adorable. she is adorable. I need to wean myself off the computer also. But I love checking everyones blog. happy halloween
I LOVE THEM! and next year I am for sure making jesse do my base coat. such a genious idea.
Post a Comment