Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby!!

This is our first ultrasound pictures at 8 weeks. The doctor wasn't sure if there was one or two!!


It turns out on our second ultrasound at 12 weeks there was only one. We're hoping that another one doesn't pop up!



Jerrmey made me wait clear until Christmas Eve to let everyone know, just in case something were to go wrong again. Everything is looking good though. My due date is July 10. I am now into my second trimester and we should find out sometime in February what we are having. I think it would be fun to find out what we are having but not tell anyone until it was born! But we all know I can't keep a secret that long.


5 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

That is exciting. I am so happy for you. Just over 2 years apart will be perfect.

Jewelle said...

Congrats on the exciting news. Jerrmey is why to make you wait. It is horrible to announce it and then explain to everyone later that it isn't going to happen. It sure looks like there are two heads in your first ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so excited for you! It really does look like 2 babies. I had a feeling but was scared to ask! Yeah.!!!! That is very exciting news! ARe you sick?

Deidra said...

Oh how fun. wow lots of baby news. around. My two sisters and Erics wife are all expecting babies.
Congrats!!!!

Leandra said...

Congrats Congrats! Do you get sick? It's really really exciting, and I hope you keep this blog updated with all the baby goodness.