Thursday, January 29, 2009

My First Success!

Wow can you believe it?!?! I finally put ponytails in Dylyn's hair! This truly is an accomplishment for me, you have no idea. I am what is known as "hair-challenged". But I believe that this is my first step on my road to recovery. Take a good look at this, it may never happen again!

6 comments:

Lindsay Family said...

Looks great to me. Where did all that hair come from? You couldn't be hair challenged, I've never seen Dylyn look anything but adorable.

Anonymous said...

Her hair looks great!! I love her hair in pony tails!!

Prestwich lovebirds said...

i'm glad you got this picture...feels like i'm part of history. lol

Erinn said...

WAY CUTE! There is NO way you can be hair challenged! I do Abby 's hair like that (only 3 rows now that it's FINALLY getting longer) and leave it in for a week, and it takes like half and hour to do! In fact it's done that way right now! :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooooo Cute! You are no way hair challenged! It's more like Hair talented!

Jeff and Jen said...

Very cute from the top, but I would love to see it from the front with a cute little face attached.