Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back Bedroom Update

I am super excited to announce that our back bedroom finally has sheetrock and mud!!! Thanks to the help of Jerrmey, my Dad, Tim, and Jerrmey's Dad!
My favorite part of my new life with the back bedroom is that it has a closet!!! For four years now I have lived without any closets in my house. This is a serious monumentous occasion.

Within the next couple of weeks we will be texturing, painting and laying our carpet! Soon I will have much less clutter in my bedroom and living room, and Dylyn can have a bedroom!

2 comments:

Erinn said...

It's looking GREAT! Is that going to be the new baby's room?

Those pictures of Dylyn are ADORIBLE!! She is such a cutie!

Tara said...

Thank You! Unfortunately (spelling?) we only have two bedrooms in our house so Dylyn and the new baby will have to share until we can find something bigger! :)