
This Saturday we went to the Bluebell Corn Maze. It was a lot of fun, and Dylyn loved it.
She only walked through a little bit of it because that is a long walk for those little legs. It kind of freaked her out a little bit to be in all of that corn, some of it was like 10-12 feet tall!!
This is Dylyn with her pumpkins, we went on the Pumpkin Express to the Pumpkin Patch. Dylyn didn't really care to much about the pumpkins but Jerrmey thought we needed a BIG one.









1 comment:
Oh my gosh! I didn't realize I even missed the corn maze until this post! We might have to make a trip out just for it. I don't care that there is a corn maze 15 min from our house, the blue bell one is just better! and that pumpkin is bigger than Dylin and that's why I love it.
Post a Comment