What, Is that a counter top? Yep, finally it is happening, our kitchen is almost functional. Today is a very exciting day because we get to see the whole thing come together. I have missed my kitchen so much these past couple of months. The up close pictures of the counter top I couldn't decide on which one to post. The one without the flash looks dull and the one with the flash has a big white spot in it. The one with the flash is more what the counter top looks like. Although it does look a little more black in person. Later today I will post some pictures of the sink and everything.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Today Is The Day For Major Change!
What, Is that a counter top? Yep, finally it is happening, our kitchen is almost functional. Today is a very exciting day because we get to see the whole thing come together. I have missed my kitchen so much these past couple of months. The up close pictures of the counter top I couldn't decide on which one to post. The one without the flash looks dull and the one with the flash has a big white spot in it. The one with the flash is more what the counter top looks like. Although it does look a little more black in person. Later today I will post some pictures of the sink and everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous, you & Jerrmey will never want to leave when you get finished with all your fixing up and remodeling, Great job w/ the design Tara & marvelous work, Jerrmey with all the construction,
I may need new countertops now!!!!
Hogan's Hocienda
Everyone should get new countertops, they are fantastic!!!
Post a Comment