Wednesday, September 3, 2008

It's Cluttered, But It's A Kitchen!!!!






These are much better pictures of our new cupboards. We have another little set of cupboards by the stove but we were lacking just a little bit of counter top. Sad. But as of now we have a fully functioning kitchen. I'm super excited. Everything is very messy right now, I'm hoping to get it cleaned up and all of our stuff in the cupboards tomorrow. The babies love the cupboards as is, but I'm sure that they will love them even more when they have stuff to play with in them.
I will post pictures again when things are a little cleaner.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOWIE WOW WOW!!!!!!!!! I am impressed. Love, Love, Love it. The fixture is way awesome. I thought that I would miss the little white cupboards but I don't. Fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the anonymouse part. It was miss that left the message

GINA

Anonymous said...

So sorry. I think that there is a problem with this commenter.

Jeff and Jen said...

Cool, new kitchen! I'm glad you clarified on the color of the countertops. I was thinking they were greenish which is also a good color. Enjoy cooking!!

Jeff and Jen said...

You've been tagged!

Leandra said...

Look at that glorious kitchen! I love the babies just hanging out in the cupboards. And I think you are exactly right, they will be even more attracted to those cupboards when there is clorox and ammonia and other fun things they shouldn't touch in there.