Jennie: http://www.cooperboys.blogspot.com/
The Rules:
Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
Not sure if all of these are quirks but there are a couple.
NuMbeR 1. I absolutely hate it when cupboard doors and drawers are open. It drives me nuts. So if I come to your house and they're open it's going to drive me crazy.
nUmbEr 2. Kind of the same as Jennie's last one. I count my steps between sidewalk cracks. I'm crazy. Also when riding in a car I sometimes count the car lengths in between telephone poles. I know that is REALLY stupid but I can't help it.
NumBEr 3. I check peoples blogs and my own way too much for the span of one day. I only check mine to see if other people have updated their blogs. I have kind of turned into an internet freak.
NUmBeR 4. I really hate to call people that I don't know. Mostly just businesses and those kinds of things. Especially if it something better dealt with by a man. Like car stuff, or where you have to talk to a man about something you have no clue about. I tell Jerrmey that men sometimes just deal better with other men. He hates it.
nuMBeR 5. Dishes. They are my very worst enemy. It's kind of disgusting but I could leave them for days and not care. Of course it has been better the last couple of months since I haven't had a kitchen. Now that I have my kitchen back I vow to be a better dishwasher.
NuMbEr 6. OLD NAVY!! I love that store. I shop way too much on it. But Dylyn is outfitted in the very best of clothes. My worst record on Old Navy is 4 orders in one month. I know it's bad. But my goal is to have the best dressed baby!! ;)
I tag: Mallary, Gina, Yawna, Erinn, Erica, Merralee ( I expect a post from the last one)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment