Dylyn's dance recital was May 21st. It was the first time I had seen her dance in a long time because I can't stay at practice with her because she won't do it if I'm there. She did so good! She is making lots of friends but I think most of them will move to a different schedule and she will stay in the baby class until she's 5. We definitely do not have the attention span for more dance ;) I have a video of it but i forgot to grab the disc. I will try to upload it later :)
We became a family on March 18, 2005. Our little girl Dylyn was born May 15, 2007 and is in the terrible twos stage FULL SWING!! Our baby boy Daxton was born on July 1, 2009 and is such a sweet baby. Life is crazy right now, but we are loving every minute of it!
2 comments:
She looks so CUTE! And her costume is so much better than ours were at her age!
She looks so cute! I hope she had fun!
Post a Comment