Sunday, May 9, 2010
{Running}
Merralee and I are in the process of training to run 5K races this summer. We are on week 7 now of our 9 week Couch to 5K program. I ran like 2 miles on Friday afternoon, and that is a huge improvement since I have never been able to even run a mile straight! Yay me!! I'm so excited to keep going and to make bigger goals for next year! We are planning to do as many races as we can this summer not to win them but just to finish them. I have now lost 17.4 lbs by running and following the Weight Watchers plan. So exciting! I wish that they would have worked up to running when we were in school and maybe I would have been able to run then. So that's what we've been up to and I will keep you updated on our progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
First of all can I just say how freaking cute all of those pictures are. I looked at them all on facebook too. You have the cutest family! Second, I love when you make a bunch of posts all at once cuz it gives me something new to read. And last, I need to get a hold of this couch to 5k thing because I feel left out that everyone else is into running except me. I alwasy think the same thing about running in school... I'm way proud of you for the weight loss! Keep it up. Love your guts!
I love your pictures! Your family is so photogenic! EVEN Jerremy! ha ha. Congrats on the running thing, hearing them all talk about running at the office make me want to get my prego butt in shape!
THANKS for the Update!
PS that was Kandice... I don't know why it didn't post my name... So yes I was stocking your blog, but no I am not a pedifile! hahaha
Yeah, when tara mentions running the only thing on me running is the sweat throughout various crevices of my body, if you know what I mean. She rocks the world @ running, she's doing great!!!
Post a Comment