That's my hubby! And I kinda think he's a bit of a hunk! He would kill me if he saw this picture on here but that's okay. Jerrmey turned 27 on the 5th, a day he describes as just another day. I just want him to know that I love him and am very thankful for what a great husband and dad he is to us. He has been working so hard and I know that it is because he takes his responsibility of providing for us very seriously. Love You and Happy Birthday!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
{Jerrmey's Birthday}
That's my hubby! And I kinda think he's a bit of a hunk! He would kill me if he saw this picture on here but that's okay. Jerrmey turned 27 on the 5th, a day he describes as just another day. I just want him to know that I love him and am very thankful for what a great husband and dad he is to us. He has been working so hard and I know that it is because he takes his responsibility of providing for us very seriously. Love You and Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment