
My baby has grown up SO fast! I can't believe that he is already 10 1/2 months old! I don't remember all of his measurements at 9 months so I will have to post them later. Right now he is army crawling everywhere and no crawling everywhere. He does stairs, pulls himself up to things and just generally thinks he is a big kid already. He is such a sweet baby that cuddles with me all the time. He is a tease though, he likes to make you think that he wants to come to you and pulls away as quick as he can. He is such a cutie and we are so blessed to have him as part of our family. Now if we could only get the little bugger to sleep through the night ; )









1 comment:
When you get him to sleep thru the night tell me the secret. UGH!
Post a Comment