


I can't believe that Dylyn is 3! She has grown up so fast especially in the last year! She is so sweet (most of the time :). She is very smart and ALWAYS has something to say or sing . . . and I mean ALWAYS! I forgot to take a picture of her birthday present but we got her a picnic table with an umbrella and a sandbox. She is in heaven! I will post pictures of that a little bit later along with her little playhouse I am working on. We just had a small party at our house the night of her birthday and it was really nice. I made her sunflower cupcakes with a little direction from Aunt Stacey, Thank You so much! And WOW was that a lot of flower petals I piped! I'm glad birthdays only come around once a year!
2 comments:
They turned out so adorable! WTG momma! Miss you guys!
Your cupcakes are so cute. You will have to teach me.
Post a Comment